At La Paloma Treatment Center, we offer an integrated treatment plan for persons with substance abuse and/or co-occurring mental health disorders.
Through the use of the Foundations Model of recovery, our experienced staff will address all the complexities of an individual with a dual diagnosis.
La Paloma’s residential campus, located a short distance from historic, mid-town Memphis, Tennessee, provides comprehensive, medically supervised detoxification services, integrated services that are individualized and treatment programs that provide an foundation to 12-Step principles, daily individual and group therapy sessions and life skills workshops.
Our facility offers amenities such as:
- A state-of-the-art detoxification unit
- Basketball court
- Exercise weight room
- Men and women’s only residential units
Those in the residential program enjoy:
- Delicious and nutritious culinary meals
- Meditation and quiet time
- Daily recreational opportunities
- Other healthful and fun leisure activities
Additionally, all clients can take part in AA and DRA groups that meet conveniently on site, as well as attend a number of recovery meetings through the community.
“The mission of La Paloma Treatment Center is to promote evidenced-based integrated treatment for individuals with co-occurring mental health and substance abuse disorders through clinical services, education, research and technical assistance.”
Drug and Alcohol Rehab At La Paloma
At La Paloma Treatment Center, we understand the importance of finding a successful program for drug rehab and alcohol rehab. You don’t want to trust your recovery to just anyone. Our staff is highly experienced in the areas of drug and alcohol addiction. The staff-to-client ratio at La Paloma assures personalized care and individualized treatment. Length of stay is determined on an individual basis, with the staff choosing the program that allows for the greatest level of long-term success. Starting with a successful drug detox and/or alcohol detox program, continuing care is part of our drug and alcohol rehab plan, assuring that recovery is long-lasting after you leave us.
With your commitment to change your life and our commitment to your healthy recovery, we are sure you will find healing at La Paloma.
Recognizing that excellence begins with the La Paloma staff, we have assembled a multidisciplinary clinical staff that includes psychiatrists, psychologists, clinical social workers, alcohol and drug abuse counselors, and nurses who have been cross-trained and immersed in the principles and practices of treating the complex needs of those with co-occurring conditions.
Payment for Treatment
At La Paloma, we accept most insurance plans to cover your treatment. Our self-pay arrangements are also very reasonably priced. To speak with an admission representative to verify your level of coverage and learn more about our services, call us today. Our admissions staff will help you choose the best option for you.
Research Findings Confirm Success
Foundations Recovery Network is the only treatment provider in Tennessee, and one of few in the country, to collect five-year comprehensive outcomes data on all clients, six and 12 months after program discharge. The research was conducted on clients who participated in the residential treatment program offered by the Foundations Support Center in Nashville, Tenn.
- Increase in Abstinence—A vast majority of clients, from 70 percent to 80 percent, abstained from using chemicals (alcohol, opiates, etc.) up to one year following treatment.
- Reduction of Severity of Symptoms—Severity of psychiatric symptoms was reduced by 60 percent with corresponding improvements in quality of life.
- Dramatic Cut in Repeat Service Utilization—High-cost service utilization dropped dramatically following treatment, with 80 percent to 90 percent reductions in inpatient and emergency room visits related to substance use or mental health problems. Likewise, inpatient and ER visits for general healthcare declined by 50 percent to 60 percent.
- Cost-Effective Care Increased—Service profiles showed an increase in appropriate and cost-effective utilization of community supports and services.