At La Paloma, we are committed to providing integrated, evidence-based treatment for anyone battling with co-occurring mental health and substance abuse disorders.
Our focus is on clinical excellence, extraordinary client care and ongoing research that results in higher success rates and changed lives.
We specialize in bringing freedom and choice back into the lives of those who have alcohol and drug addictions co-occurring with mental health issues such as depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, trauma issues and more. Our caring and expert staff members are dedicated to offering growth in all areas of life – physical, emotional, mental and spiritual.
Individualized Programs for Recovery
We understand that the path each person follows to achieve recovery will be unique. Our staff works along with clients to begin the individual journey, stay on target and achieve the goals that will change their lives for the better.
Our treatment model is designed to work with individuals in whatever stage of the recovery process the individual is in upon admission. Our clinical staff utilizes many avenues to promote growth and movement through the stages of change. These include the effective use of:
- Psychiatric Assessment
- Motivational Interviewing
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy
- Expressive Therapies
- Family Therapy (including Intensive Family Weekends)
- Recreational Therapy
- 12-Step Recovery
- Psycho-educational Groups
- Pharmacological Interventions
- EMDR to assist in the recovery from trauma and/or related stressors
- Relapse Intervention/Prevention
- Continuing Care
- Acupuncture Detoxification
- Massage Therapy
- Psychological Testing
- Other modalities as needed to meet individual needs
Standard of Excellence in Treatment Programs
Our dual diagnosis treatment program for has been rated by the Dartmouth Psychiatric Research Center as being in the top five percent of its kind in the United States and identified as the “gold standard” for co-occurring disorder treatment. Its evidence-based treatment strategies were developed based on the results of 11 federally-funded research studies.
We are committed to ongoing development and research to determine the most effective ways of helping individuals and families with co-occurring disorders.
Drug and Alcohol Rehab Programs
La Paloma’s location in the majestic southern city of Memphis, Tenn. It embodies southern charm and hospitality, offering a comfortable, nurturing environment while bringing healing and balance into the lives of those previously feeling loneliness, anxiety, fear and pain.
Our services include:
- Case Management and Aftercare
- Discovery Program for Professionals
- Evaluation and Assessment Program
- Intensive Family Program
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- Medically Managed Detoxification
- Partial Hospitalization Program
- Recovery Assistance Program
- Residential Program
- Trauma Resolution Program
- Veteran’s First Program
If you have any questions about our programs or need help, please contact our call center.