During this, the client begins to more intensely address the issues associated with chemical dependency and co-occurring mental illness.
Our comprehensive residential treatment program is an inpatient model that includes therapeutic groups, ongoing pharmacological assessment and evaluation, individual therapy, wellness and activities that address mind, body and spirit. Additional aspects of our well-rounded program include nutrition support and therapeutic milieu that supports growth on the physical, spiritual and mental level.
During this phase we focus on bringing healing and balance to all aspects of our client’s life. Through an honest and thorough exploration, we support and encourage our clients to continue the process of change and establish the thoughts, behaviors and attitudes necessary for healing and recovery.
- Individual therapy with an expert mental health professional
- Group therapy and support
- Family therapy (including Intensive Family Weekend)
- Medication management
- Educational groups
- Recreation and expressive therapy
- 12-Step recovery
- Relapse prevention and life skills groups
- Daily contribution to the community
- Specialty treatment for psychological trauma and other issues as needed
Through our Residential program we can equip you for a new life. Learn the skills necessary to embrace your life in recovery.
If you have any questions about our residential program or need help, please contact our call center.
Admissions counselors are available 24 hours a day at 877-345-1887.